Pesquisar este blog

sábado, 27 de junho de 2009

A. Kay - B.J.* - If I Can't Have You





A. Kay - B.J.* - If I Can't Have You

Label: Polygram
Catalog#: 861 619-2
Format: CD, Maxi-Single

Country: France
Released: 1993
Genre: Electronic
Style: Euro House
Credits: Producer - Bindella* , Saccardo
Recorded By, Mixed By - F. Serra* , J. Mix*
Written-By - Bindella* , B. Gibb* (tracks: 1,2,3) , M. Gibb* (tracks: 1,2,3)
Notes: Produced by Saccardo and Bindella for
21 st. Century. Records &
Mixed at Factory Sound Studios by
J. Mix & F. Serra

Licensed from Discomagic

1. 2. 3. Copyrigth Control
4. Lombardoni / Dance Action Music

Tracklisting:

1 If I Can't Have You (Radio Mix) (3:24)
2 If I Can't Have You (Cover Club Mix) (4:58)
3 If I Can't Have You (Ambient Edit) (2:53)
4 B.J. Groove (Extra Beat) (3:22)

Download do Single Aqui

(Pe Duro Disc-Joquei - Colaborador)

0 comentários:

 
© 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você