Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 4 de junho de 2009

Cynthia - If I Had The Chance



Cynthia





Cynthia - If I Had The Chance

Label:Timber! Records
Catalog#:TB 746
Format:Vinyl, 12"
Country:US
Released:1998
Genre:Electronic
Style:Progressive House, House
Producer - Tony Moran Written-By - A. Tripoli* , M. Lorello* , T. Moran*
Notes:(p)&(c)1998 Timber! Records, manufactured for and distrubited by Tommy Boy Music.

Tracklisting:

A1 If I Had The Chance (Timber Mix) (6:12)

Remix, Producer [Additional] -
El Nino (3)

A2 If I Had The Chance (Slammin' Sam Wesside Remix) (5:29)
Remix, Producer [Additional] - Slammin' Sam Maxion*

B1 If I Had The Chance (Cruz & Lucci Mix) (6:19)

Remix -
Cruz & Lucci* Remix [Credited To], Producer [Additional] - Dave Carlucci , Mike Cruz

B2 If I Had The Chance (Edge Factor Mix) (7:01)

Remix - Edge Factor Remix [Credited To], Producer [Additional] - Markus Schulz

0 comentários:

 
© 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você