Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2009

Afro-Rican - That's What I'm All About (Hip Rock Records Vinyl, 12" US)


Afro-Rican

Aliases:Afro-Rican Connection, The, We Down Express



Afro-Rican - That's What I'm All About

Label: Hip Rock Records
Catalog#: HR 2282-1
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country:US
Released:
Genre: Electronic, Hip Hop
Style: Electro
Credits: Executive Producer - Derrick Rahming
Vocals - Derrick Rahming , Marcus Rice
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By - Afro-Rican
Notes:Also released as a promo with the same catalog number & pressed on yellow transparent vinyl.

Afro-Rican Publishing B.M.I.

Tracklisting:

A1 That's What I'm All About (Original Radio Edit)
A2 That's What I'm All About (9th Court Remix)
Rap [Featuring] - 6'1 Dog*
A3 That's What I'm All About (Instrumental)
B4 That's What I'm All About (Lunchpail Mix M.P.B.T. Style)
Producer [Remix] - Brian Tappert , Marc Pomeroy
B5 That's What I'm All About (Original Dubstrumental)

Download Aqui

0 comentários:

 
© 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você