Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2008

The Classic Project Mix 2000


The Classic Project Mix 2000

Tracklisting :


Phill Collins – One more night, Alphaville – Forever young
Bon Jovi – Always, Eagles – Hotel California
Chirs de burgh – Lady in red, Nazareth – Love hurts
Bangles - Eternal flame, Foreigner – I wanna know what love is
Ub40 – Can`t help fallen in love with you, Inner circle – Bad boys
Van halen – Why, Mr. Mister - Kirie
A-ha – Crying in the rain, Toto – Africa
Falco – Rock me Amadeus, Roxette – the look
Phill Collins – In to the air, Kc & the sunshine band - Please don’t go
Star ship – Nothing gonna stop us now, Berlin - Take my breath away
Peter Gabriel – Sledge hammer, Tina turner - What love got do whit it
Tears for fears – Shout, Madonna - Justify my love
Stereo Mc – Connected, Culture club – Do you really want to hurt me
Men With out hats – The safety dance, Ub40 – Kingston town
Roxette – Joyride, Bee gees – Staying alive
EMF – Unbelievable, Sandra - Maria Magdalena
Status quo – in the army now, Men at work – Down under
Run DMC feat Aerosmith –Walk this way, Laura Branigan – Self control
Salt and pepper – Let’s talk about sex, Queen – I want to break free
FYC – She drives me crazy, Snap – The power
Baltimora – Tarzan boy, Wild cherry – play the funky music
Katrina and the waves – walking on the sunshine, Living in a box - Living in a box
Prince – kiss, New kids on the block – Right stuff
Madonna – like a prayer, Rod Stewart - Da ya thing I’m sexy
Depeche Mode – Enjoy the silence, The Clash – Should I stay or should I go
David Bowie and queen – Under Presure, London Beat – I been thing about you
Michael Jackson – Black or White, Rick Astley – Never gonna give you
Ray Paker jr – Ghostbusters, Frankie goes to Hollywood – Relax
INXS – New sensation, Erasure – A little Respect
Kylie Minogue – I should be so lucky, Cock roam - The Promise you made
The Police – Every breath you take, Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
Human league – Don’t you wont me, Rick Ashley – She want`s to dance with me
Gloria Stefan & the Miami sound machine – Dr. Beat, Erasure - Take a Change on my
The jets – Cross my broken heart, Michael Jackson – Smoth criminal
Michael Jackson – Thriller, Taylor Dayne – Tell it to my heart
Freezee - I.O.U, Madonna – Like a prayer
Kylie minogue – Got to be certain, Sabrina – Boys
Roxette – How do you do, Donna summer – Hot stuff
Gibson Brothers – Cuba, Pet shop boys – Go West
E.L.O. – Last train to London, Peter Brown – (Love is) just game
Marky mark – Good Vibrations, Right said Fred – I’m to sexy
Belinda Carlisle – Heaven is a place on earth, Desireless – Voyage voyage
Brenda k Star – What you see is what you get, Earth, wind and fire – September
Roxette – Dangerous, Boney M – Daddy Cool
Yes – Owner of a lonely heart, Village people- YMCA
New kids on the block - step by step, Anita Ward – Ring my bell
KC and the sunshine band – Baby give it up, Duran Duran – The Reflex
Celebrate the wind – will of the wind, Gary newman – Cars
Eurithmics – Sweet dreams, Bananarama – Venus
Yazoo – Don’t go, A-ha – The sun always shine on tv
Boney M – Rasputin, Depeche mode – Just can`t get enough
Righeira - Vamos a la playa, Eddy grant – Joanna gimme hope
Real life -Send me an angel, The clash – Rock the casbah
Paul lekakis – Boom Boom (lets go back to my room), Romantics – Talking in your sleep
Duran duran - Girls on film, Communards – I never can’t say goodbye
B'52 – Love shak, Bronski beat – Smalltown boy
The hollies – long cool woman, Roberto Palmer – Simply irresistible
Kiss - Rock and roll all nite, James Brown – A feel Good
The knack – My sharona, Bruce springteen – Dancing in the dark
The cars – Shake I up, George Harrison – I got my mind set on you
INXS – Devil inside, Toni Basil – Mickey
The cure – Just like heaven, Queen – Crazy little thing called love
Devo - whip it, Michael Sembello – Maniac
E.L.O. – Rock and roll is king, A-ha - You are the one
Wham! – Wake me up before you go go, Ramones – I wanna be sedated
F.Y.C. – Good thing, A-ha - Take on me
Kenny Loggins – Footloose, Culture club – Karma chameleon
Nena – 99Luftballons, Pretenders – Don’t get me wrong
Bangles – Walk like a Egyptian, The Sweet – ballroom blitz

Download Aqui

0 comentários:

 
© 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você