Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2008

Raiana Paige - You're My Only Man (London Records Vinyl, 12 US 1993





Raiana Paige - You're My Only Man

Label: London Records
Catalog#: 857 151-1
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country:US
Released:1993
Genre: Electronic
Style: Downtempo, Breaks, Deep House, Synth-pop
Credits: Engineer [Additional] - Carlos Berrios , Jason Vogel
Engineer [Recording & Mix Assistant] - Pat Sweeting , Scott Gilfix
Engineer [Recording & Mix] - Butch Jones
Executive Producer - Anthony Sanfilippo , Evan Lamberg
Mastered By - Herb Powers Jr.
Producer - Carlos Berrios
Producer, Mixed By, Arranged By, Edited By - Carlos "After Dark" Berrios*
Written-by [Lyric & Melody] - Franc Reyes
Written-by [Track] - Carlos Berrios
Notes:EMI April Music Inc. / Berrios Publishing / King Reyes Music (ASCAP)
℗© 1993 London Records USA
Rating: 4.1/5 (8 votes) Rate It

Tracklisting:

A1
You're My Only Man (Righteous Club Mix) (5:44)
A2
You're My Only Man (Way After Dark Mix) (5:22)
A3
You're My Only Man (Bona Fide Beats) (2:23)
B1
You're My Only Man (T.M.V.S. Underground Mix) (6:41)

Engineer - Tommy Musto
Programmed By - James T. Alfano
Remix - T.M.V.S.
Remix [Credited To], Producer [Additional Production] - Tommy Musto , Victor Simonelli
B2
You're My Only Man (R&B Mix) (4:00)

Remix, Producer [Additional Production] - Eddie Frente* , Franc Reyes
B3
You're My Only Man (Spanish R&B Mix) (4:01)

Remix, Producer [Additional Production] - Eddie Frente* , Franc Reyes


Download Single Completo Aqui

0 comentários:

 
© 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você